On 8/29/06, Dmitri Minaev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here's a window shot of how I configured Edit->"Account Settings":

That's exactly what I used to do :(  I'll try and switch to 'Other',
as Steve has advised. Hope, that'll help.

Nope, didn't help... Two messages were successfully copied to 'Sent'.
The third message was sent, but than TB hang when copying it to the
Sent folder. I have to confess, though, that I was running TB 1.0.2
from the stable release. I am upgrading right now.

--
With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev