Hello. When the default menu items from the top panel are deleted, that being the listings for "Applications", "Places", and "Desktop", how does one go about replacing them? I've tried right-clicking on the panel, but I only get the option to put the main menu there (which is just Gnome's foot, and not the full "Applications", "Places", and "Desktop" entries). I want more than the foot. I want the default settings back.

Mark