cothrige wrote:
* ChadDavis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

I've recently started using this list.  You might say that I've
recently joined the debian community.  Its great.  Very intelligent
and helpful.  But what's with all the attitude people flash around
here.  Have the threads I read end up in some petty bickering.

Hello Chad,

Like you I am new, and so I thought I would make a quick comment.
After finally making the leap and installing Debian I decided, as I
usually do, to find a mailing list so that I can get an idea of the
community and stay ahead of troubles.  And I did so with a bit of
trepidation.  I had heard a lot of complaining in other fora about the
arrogance of Debian folk and really expected a flamefest here.  That
couldn't have been farther from the truth, at least as I have seen it.

You haven't asked why you can't simply do a "Reply" because the
list server doesn't automatically put in a "Reply-to:" field
for the list :-)

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.