Hello all,

I've tried to upload a file in the latest iceape and have seen that it
uses a different file dialog. Two problems: First, I can't type a file
name manually. Second, it doesn't show files starting with dot.

For the first problem, I've found a magic Ctrl-F combination (no help
button, no tip on the screen!). I wonder what was the problem with just
displaying the field.

For the second problem I still don't have any solution. I can type the
name starting with a dot, press Enter, but the dialog stays open and the
file is not accepted.

Can I switch to the old kind Mozilla file dialog? If not, how can I
input file names starting with a dot? Can I permanently enable file name
text box?

Please CC to me, I'm not subscribed. Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,
--
Baurzhan Ismagulov
http://www.kz-easy.com/