On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:06:45 -0500
Ron Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 03/30/07 18:11, Seth Goodman wrote:
> >
> > Most people who know what they're doing don't insist that the
> > rest of the world changes its behavior on something that is not
> > important.
>
> We're not insisting that other MLs do it properly.  (Of course, it
> would be a good thing.)

Let's put it this way ... If I were to join the yacht club there
would be certain rules I would be expect to adhere to.  There is not
a person in the world who would expect the yacht club to change
their rules to be just the same as those of the quilting club.  The
same goes for being here.

--
Raquel