On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:59:15 +0200
"Tshepang Lekhonkhobe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got Debian DVD Etch src iso files which I'd like loop-mount and use
> as my repo sources for apt-mirror to use. This is so that I don't have

EMFBI, but wouldn't it be easier to use apt-cdrom to add the dvd as a
source for later installs rather than an apt-mirror solution & a
loopback mount? Seems to be more work than needed. OTOH when I had a
cd-less system and Mandrake, I had all available ISOs loopback mounted
for exactly that purpose - although each ISO was still listed as a cdrom
source, rather than a mirror source per se.