On 4/14/07, Patrick Wiseman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello:

This may be a bit OT, although it is changed Iceweasel behavior.  It used
to be that Iceweasel would show my websites' icon in tabs and elsewhere, but
it has stopped doing so.  My favicon.ico file is in my document root
directory, but nowhere referenced in any of my HTML files.  The icon for
other sites is still working as it should.  Does Iceweasel not grab
favicon.ico from a website's root directory any more?  And, if not, can I
force it to do so again?

It turns out that clearing the cache and reloading the pages caused the icon
to show up again.  That doesn't explain why it disappeared, but it's back.

Patrick