On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 05:25:10PM -0400, Bernard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What kind of applications can open and use RAW image file created by
> digital cameras?  Does such applications exist for Linux?
>
> Thanks,
Like all good companies, they did not make the RAW format universal,
only the term RAW. So nikon RAW image is not the same as a canon RAW
image. Luckily some kind developer found this out and after bugging the
companies, got the needed specs. There was a story about this maybe 2
years ago.
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|