On 06/15/07 18:49, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
[snip]

I have a laser and an inkjet printer but my wife has chemical
sensitivities and it takes a page 2 weeks to off-gas enough for her to
be able to read them; the dot-matrix is fine.

99% of non-junk snail mail is laser printed/photocopied. How does she read the mail?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA