Adriano Bonat wrote:
Its version 2.6.22.1. Follow attached my dmesg.

You can check on it the message:
sr 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0

Thanks.

On 8/7/07, Marko Randjelovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Adriano Bonat wrote:
Hm, I have a SATA controller, so the SCSI emulation owns the HD and
the CD/DVD, I'm not at home now, but if i remember, the /dev/cdrw is a
link to /dev/sr0
Which kernel version is it? You don't need SCSI emulation under 2.6. And
CD cannot be SATA, only IDE.

With the new (experimental) ATA drivers in 2.6.22 kernel all drives are seen as SCSI drives hence the sr0 assignment. This may be what confused K3b if you have recently upgraded the kernel and your IDE burner went from /dev/hd? to /dev/sr0.

HTH

Wackojacko