On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:13:59 -0700, consultores agropecuarios
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> The real problem with SELinux is that it come from a really well known
> untrusted organization around the globe;

        This is one place I differ.  I know and like Stephen Smalley,
 and I do not look at all the products of the NSA as being, umm,
 untrustworthy.  And it is not as if it is closed source; gazillions of
 security conscious eyes have looked at the offering.

> and if the Debian Team accep it blindly, Debian is going to become as
> Windows; remember that, who

        Heh. Well, I've been doing SELinux work for a while, and I am
 not doing things blindly.  For the most part, Debian developers are
 familiar with and often a part of the developer community of the
 packages they maintain, so not much of this trust blindly goes on as a
 rule.

> creates, know it the best; and a group of pepople could see into our
> own machine when they want it. Particularly, i do not want that! It is
> exactly, giving the realized work, for decades, to the enemy!

        Do you have any concrete flaws you can point to, or is this just
 plain old FUD?  I'll be happy to investigate concrete bugs, trojans,
 flaws, back door, or what have you, but this vague, uncertain fear and
 doubt gives nothing concrete to work on and fix.

        manoj

--
Finagle's First Law: If an experiment works, something has gone wrong.
Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>