"Kelly Clowers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Sorry about the To/CC thing, I was so busy writing that
> I forgot gmail is stupid about mailing lists.
>
> Note to self: time to bug google about that again.

About what?  Gmail did the right thing, given the information available.
The peculiar constraints of this mailing list are just that; gmail has
no way to detect them, so it's up to you as the reader to follow them
(or instruct your MUA to do so).

-Miles

--
Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
                        -- Walter Hines Page