SPKills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  All is in the question...

No, it never is.

>  As i don't (almost) ever used the X server then i'm not really able to
>  help others and not really interested in their problems, i would like to
>  know if it exists a list of this kind.

You're defining what you want with a negative.  You don't care about
X.  What do you care about?

Usenet News has plenty of non-X related groups.  comp.unix.shell might
be to your liking, or one of the Debian related alt groups.

Also consider irc if you lean that way.  #debian on irc.freenode.net?
I like irssi (but use it very infrequently).