Hello!

2007/12/12, Peter Werner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 10:36:41PM +0100, Paul Csanyi wrote:
> > But I can't to import them on Debian Etc with kino.
> > I get an error message:
> > Failed to load media file
> > "/dfat32/Iskola/SketchUp video folveteleim/sketchup.avi.dv"
> > or
> > Failed to load media file "/dfat32/Iskola/SketchUp video  \
> > folveteleim/SketchUp_folvetelem.mov.dv"
>
> AFAIK kino can only use dv files, so in converts any imported
> files to dv before processing. your problem now seems to be, that
> you can't write in "/dfat32/Iskola/SketchUp video folveteleim/"
> please check weather it is mounted read-only, has the wrong
> permissions or has no free space left.

Now I have moved the SketchUp_folvetelem.mov file in my
/home/username/Kino/ directory and try to import it from there
in to the Kino, but get the same error message:
Failed to load media file "/home/csanyipal/Kino/sketchup.avi.dv"

The /home/ directory have 7.21 GB free space left,
it is mounted read/write, and
/home/username/Kino/ have usual permissons: 755.

Are there some application that can to convert avi, or mov
format in to the dv format?

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi