Don't top post and keep replies to the list.  I've reorganized your
post.
On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 10:19:51AM -0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> --- "Douglas A. Tutty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> > On Sun, Jan 13, 2008 at 07:13:35PM -0800, Eduardo B. V. Pereira wrote:
> > > I would like to know if there is any NetworkManager frontend to the
> > > XFCE environment. Or if there is any software that I could use
> > > instead.
> >
> > Just use the standard debian networking setup.  What did you want
> > NetworkManager to do?
> >
> I need him to manage my wireless connections. I've installed the Wi-fi Radar,
> but it doesn't
> support some kinds of encryption. I also checked out the WiCD, but some of
> its dependencies where
> outside of packages for the stable realease and didn't know if there could be
> any problem in
> installing those.

I've never dealt with wireless.  However, how could a package from
stable have dependancies outside of stable?  If you mix and match you
get a mess unless you really know what you're doing.  In that case, you
would probably be running Sid anyway.

Hopefully, someone who knows about wireless can help.

Doug.