Dear François  Deviere,

Please excuse this rather unexpected letter. About a month  or two ago I
received a letter from a gentleman in France, who had attended  one of my
seminars
on subtle energies and esoteric psychology over ten  years ago.
Unfortunately, since I was no longer familiar with his name, I have  been
unable to
relocate his email (amongst the hundreds of emails I  receive).

I just ran into your name on my list by accident and  wondered whether you
might be the gentleman concerned.

Please forgive my importunity, but I have been trying to  locate this lost
name for a month or two so that I could respond to his  letter.

Please let me know,
Michael Robbins
President: University of the Seven  Rays