I will check this abit later for now i used :
~/cat sender
#!/bin/bash

uuencode $1 $1 | mail -s Re:pictures [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and on console :

~/ find *.jpg -exec sender '{}' \;

it is an ugly but abit working solutione but a user can't see it on gmail
(only with client he can see the attachments (icedove) ).