(please cc me in replies)

Hello,

I'm wondering what to do when an update to a Debian bug report is not
showing up on bugs.debian.org and not getting relayed to the bug
subscribers. How do I file a bug report about BTS?

The bug in question is #399480 and I updated the patches to the newer
version links2, but the emails are not showing up on
http://bugs.debian.org/399480 and I'm not receiving any email
infrastructure related errors either.

The package maintainer was cc'd on the emails and he has received my
mails. The original message id is <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and I
resent a few days later with <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

I'm buffled. Any ideas on what to do next?

-Mikko