2008/2/22, Paul Cartwright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Now I am getting an error when I stick in my USB stick and check the box for
>  mounting it. The error message says:
>  Mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdf, missing
> codepage
>  or helper program, or in some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
>  dmesg | tail
>  FAT: Unrecognized mount option "flush" or missing value

>  when I do a mount:
>  ~# mount -t vfat /dev/sdf /media/sdf1
>
>  paulandcilla:~# mount
>  /dev/sdf on /media/sdf1 type vfat (rw)
>
>  it shows up. So how do I fix the automount error?
>  here is /etc/mtab:
>  /dev/sdf /media/sdf1 vfat rw 0 0

I have installed udev, and usbmount and have usbmount configured:
usbmount.conf
FILESYSTEMS="ext2 ext3 vfat"
MOUNTOPTIONS="sync,exec"
FS_MOUNTOPTIONS="-fstype=vfat,uid=1000,gid=1000,\
umask=022,exec,nosuid,dmask=0007,fmask=0117"

\ is for line break, in the configuration file it does not exist.

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi