Dear all,

My /etc/hosts contains a handful of mappings useful on my internal subnet:

10.0.0.2      reidster.net         reidster
10.0.0.4      convex.reidster.net  convex
10.0.0.4      toys.reidster.net    toys.reidster
10.0.0.4      yabman.reidster.net  yabman

The same box is also a DHCP server, using dhcp3 for a couple of laptops
which are transient on the network. I would like to pass the mappings
above on to the laptops using dhcp3. Is this possible? It's OK with me if
I have to retype the mappings, since there's only four of them.

I run testing.

Thanks for any suggestions or pointers. I'm having a hard time grokking
the dhcp3 docs to figure out how to do this.

Reid