Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> Every now and then, I have an apparently memory-leaking ld-linux.so.2
> process running.  When I kill it, nothing else seems adversely
> affected.  Is there some way I can identify what's spawned it?
>
> Patrick

I have seen this happen several times in the last few weeks. If it
happened before that too, I think I didn't notice!

This happens when I open an pdf document with Adobe Reader 8 inside
Konqueror (file browsing). Killing it doesn't hurt anything else but
reduces the CPU usage to the normal few %.

/KS