Appreciate if anyone can provide me with a clue on this issue.

I'm running amd64 lenny testing and print to a network printer Fuji Xerox
C525A through CUPS with lpd queue. One point to note is Fujix Xerox provides
only a single version of driver and it was a 32-bit one. I installed it with
dpkg -i --force-architecture fujixerox32bitdriver.deb and add it later in
cups. It all worked fine until recently when i dist-upgrade my lenny and
printer failed.

On cups web admin i see an error of "/usr/lib/cups/filter/FXM_PF failed"

Has anyone encountered this trouble too?

Regards,
Wilson