Ron Johnson wrote:

On 05/10/08 10:07, Chris Bannister wrote:
On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 09:37:40PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

On 05/09/08 18:21, Nate Duehr wrote:
[snip]
Real freedom = BSD.
The BSD License allowed the Unix Wars to take place.

Freedom with an agenda = GPL.
Everyone has an agenda.  Always.  You've just got to figure out what
the agenda is.

Apple used what was available to them, and continues to do so to make a
profit.  If that's wrong, outlaw profits.  Sheesh.
I'm sure there are those *cough*Paul Johnson*cough* who'd love to do
just that, most of us know that profit makes the world go 'round.
The rest vote Green...
That's not what the science books say.

Don't be dense.

                                        Greed will be our downfall.

Greed is ingrained into all humans.  Getting rid of it is as
impossible as preventing the earth from spinning.
Remove the profit, should work.

--
Damon L. Chesser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]