John Hasler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  s. keeling writes:
> > Can we expand on that?  I have my passphrase.  I use the key all the
> > time.  It's tied to my old, now defunct, ISP.  You mean I can generate a
> > revocation key, then generate a new, more accurately tied key?
>
>  What do you mean by "tied"?  You can edit the key and add, delete or revoke
>  uids.  man gpg

Frankly, I don't know what's the right thing to do.  This is esoteric
stuff for me.

gpg: requesting key AC94E4B7 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: key AC94E4B7: "s. keeling (21Dec2003) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1

Spots is dead.  What do I do now to update that to my present
real-world situation, or do I even really have to?  I've spent many
hours on the manpage among others.