El Wednesday 10 September 2008 02:51:42 Cassiano Leal escribió:
> Did you check that your user is in the powerdev group?
>
> $ groups <username>
>
> Check that powerdev is in the list of groups. If not,
>
> $ sudo adduser <username> powerdev
>
> Log out and in again, and retry.
>
> Cheers,
> Cassiano Leal

Thank you for your answers,

I'm on the powerdev group and I've already tweak visudo to run s2ram/s2disk
without propmpting for a password...

I'm figuring what is called when performing an action through
gnome-power-manager (i.e., when clicking the shutdown button and selecting
suspend or hibernate in the gnome window that appears). I'll keep
searching...

Regards