[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am new to Linux. I can't find a similar function as "File Manager" as in
> Windows. I only find it when I connect my CD-Rom, it will pop-up. Anyone
> help me?
>
> Victor YU

There are many different file managers in Debian. Long long ago, I tried out
various file managers and settled on to krusader. You should also
experiment with other file managers and decide what suits you best.

Here is a list of file managers to start your experiments
xfe
vifm - a vi inspired midnight commander replacement
emelfm
fsviewer
krusader
konqueror