2009/1/10 Bob Cox <debian-u...@lists.bobcox.com>

> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 17:31:19 +0000, Chris S (cbs10...@googlemail.com)
> wrote:
>
> > Not sure how to turn off the html part of my messages (sorry)(I am using
> > googlemail) but have changed the outgoing message encoding setting from
> > 'default' to unicode in the hope this helps?
>
> No, your message is still in two parts: plain text and also html.
>
> In Google mail, at the top of the box into which you type your message
> or your reply, you should see a clickable link "plain text" which is
> alongside the various "rich formatting" tools, such as font and text
> colour.  Just click on this and you will be ok.
>
> --
> Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
> Please reply to the list only.  Do NOT send copies directly to me.
> Debian on the NSLU2: http://bobcox.com/slug/
>

> --

Ok I'm happy to report that this will be my last message regarding
this problem, mplayer is just working perfectly, and when running
(even with big screen size) running htop shows that CPU load is only
running at 30- 40% max! So it was a video acceleration problem, I
wasn't even thinking in that direction, was convinced it was a flash
plug-in problem. I can't thank everyone enough for all the help you
have given me, I have learnt a lot and will be having fun from now on
learning how it all works. Thanks again everybody! your help was
really appreciated. If there is an offical 'Solved' stamp type thing
please use it. Thanks again.
Oh and I think I finally got rid of the html, I'll know in the future.
Be blessed everyone
--
OM MANI PADME HUM