On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 11:29:26PM -0200, Luis M. A. Ruiz wrote:
> Hi. I'm wondering about instaling Debian GNU/Linux in a LG X110
> netbook  (no CD drive).  What is the best way to perform this?  The
> netbook specs are:
>
> Intel Atom N270 @ 1.6 Ghz
> 1 Gb RAM
> 120 Gb HDD
> 1 SD card RW
> 3 USB ports
> 802.11 b/g wi-fi adapter
> Realtec RTL8102E NIC
>

> Thanks in advance and sorry about my english skills.
>
> Luis

The Debian wiki[0] contains information about installing Debian on an
EeePC, which may be very similar to installing it on your netbook. You
may also want to look at unetbootn, which creates a USB bootable image
from a CD-ROM ISO. unetbootn is available for Windows, GNU/Linux, and
(if memory serves) BSD and Mac OS.

[0]http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC

--
                  http://pobega.wordpress.com