? ? ?
866 - 886 - 4328
Electric and Hydronic Floor Heating System Manufacturers
Easy Warm Floor Featured on WGN TV
Cold Weather Is The
Hot Topic This Time of Year
That's why WGN TV invited Easy Warm Floor to show its nationwide audience how
easy floor heating can be your solution.

Click on the picture to see the live segment shot at the WGN News Studio!
Visit Us
ONLINE
Product Information:
Did you know?
- You can install our Quickmats and your flooring in the same day. We provide
one of the easiest products on the market.
- It fits easily around corners and awkward shaped rooms.
- We have many products that can be customized for your special requirements.
Our floor heating solutions were specifically designed for DIY.

Copyright 2009 Buildiy, Inc., All Rights Reserved
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following
address:
4050 N. Rockwell Ave., Chicago IL, 60618
If this e-mail was sent to you in error, you may unsubscribe by clicking here.