Magnus Pedersen a écrit :
> thveillon.debian wrote:
>>>
>>> I removed mysql-server-5.0 and KDE appears to be working fine so far.
>>> Here is what aptitude actually did:
>>>
>>> $> sudo aptitude purge mysql-server-5.0 kontact libkcal2b
>>>
>> [...]
>>> and then I continued by pressing Y.
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>>
>> Hi,
>> I installed Amarok2 from experimental, and it depends on mysql only it
>> seems, so if you are using Amarok you are likely to see mysql coming
>> back soon...
>>
>> Tom
>>

> Please show me how amarok depends on mysql, as I can see it depends on
> libqt4-sql and that recommends:
>
> libqt4-sql-mysql
>     Qt 4 MySQL database driver
> or libqt4-sql-odbc
>     Qt 4 ODBC database driver
> or libqt4-sql-psql
>     Qt 4 PostgreSQL database driver
> or libqt4-sql-sqlite
>     Qt 4 SQLite 3 database driver
> or libqt4-sql-sqlite2
>     Qt 4 SQLite 2 database driver
> from
> http://packages.debian.org/experimental/amarok and
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/libqt4-sql

My mistake, it's mysql embedded as quoted from apt-listchanges :

"amarok (1.92-1) experimental; urgency=low

* Now Amarok uses MySQL Embedded (MySQLe) as its default collection
database engine. However, as of 2.0 Beta 2 (this release), there is no
migration path provided from the old SQLite based database to the new
MySQLe basedone although this feature is planned for later Amarok 2
(pre)releases. This effectively means that you will have to rebuild your
collection losing all ratings and other additional information about
tracks you have collectedwith 2.0 Beta 1 (1.90).

* It is very likely that the MySQLe backend used by Amarok will change
in the next releases. Therefore, you might be forced to rebuild your
collection again in the near future.

Tom