On 16.06.09 22:39, Chris Bannister wrote:
> Ummmm ... but mutt supports the List-ID header,

I know, however I even don't understand why doesn't the List-id contain
e-mail address but string where the '@' is replaced by a '.'
... and It's still different RFC.

> (IOW how does it know whether a message is from a mailing list even
> without the "subscribe" and "list" command.)

But it can't differ between those two so at least 'subscribe' is needed.
I've already had problem with the List-Id: in mutt...

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller