And all of this for a fanatical bird watcher.  I will help you with the
correct command.  It is:
    curl "http://www.geo.cornell.edu/geology/GalapagosWWW/BlueFoot.html"; |
grep boobies

which returns:

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
 Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
 Speed
100  2432  100  2432    0     0    561      0  0:00:04  0:00:04 --:--:--
748
Boobies are among the most fascinating seabirds to be seen in the Galapagos.
 The blue-footed boobies are particularly common