hello,
I have server which has several IP. there come requests for port 80 and i want this forward requests to other server, where web is running. I need that but completely transparent - in the logs on the destination server where the webs must be running as well as to direct the opening page. Then the real visitor IP, the browser, ...

solutions via rinetd there is now is quite poor, because in logs (and stats) are the only ip forward server.

Any ideas on solutions? maybe some squid / apache + proxy / nginx forward on the server?

thanks

m.