Preston Boyington wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Michael Biebl <bi...@debian.org> wrote:

>> Mark the connection as system connection in nm-connection-editor ("Available
>> all users"). This way the key is stored system wide (in
>> /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/). That's basically what wicd does.
>
> for whatever reason after I check the box (Available to all users) it
> doesn't seem to "stick".

If you check the box, the "Apply" button should change its icon and have a
keyring on it. Then pressing Apply should pop up an authentication dialog,
asking you for the root password. Do you get such a dialog?

For further discussion, I guess we should take this off list.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?