The event "PLEASE GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE DETAILS" has changed.
New! = items changed by your host.

By your host Mariam Chebuz:

     Date:              Saturday November 21, 2009

     Time:              8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Location:          Dear, I’m Mariam Doudou,a noble citizen of Cote d
‘Ivoire.Doughter of late Prof.Emile Boga Doudou,deceased,please see bbc news
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2268718.stm I desire to work with you
in a joint venture in your country and want to do business with you. The
internal political situation in my country that killed my father still troubles
my family and i am my late dad’s confidant.Please contact me urgently for more
detail mariamch...@yahoo.fr

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

http://calendar.yahoo.com/mariamchebuz?v=126&a1=0&iid=Ix%407Tg3%40PJUh%40DQAFxMniad%40fVus%40IjH&igid=mxA3ophbPO%405aUqEVxa5Uud%40CS4s%40l3HexA8%40h%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: