Dotan Cohen wrote:

> This means that only words that start with a caps are valid. I need
> "can start with a caps, but caps can be nowhere else". I got that like
> this:
> grep "^[A-Za-z][a-z]*$"
> However I think that there is a better way.
>
> This is a good exercise. I am bettering my regex skills as I learn
> what works and what doesn't.

Ever thought of using perl or python

i.e. libtext-aspell-perl

NAME
       Text::Aspell - Perl interface to the GNU Aspell library

SYNOPSIS
           use Text::Aspell;
           my $speller = Text::Aspell->new;

           die unless $speller;

           # Set some options
           $speller->set_option('lang','en_US');
           $speller->set_option('sug-mode','fast');

           # check a word
           print $speller->check( $word )
                 ? "$word found\n"
                 : "$word not found!\n";