Hi, Randal.

On Thursday, 14 January 2010 17:11:53 +0100,
randall wrote:

>> I'm trying to configure Debian GNU/Linux with two alternative gateways.
>> That is to say, that initially the traffic is by GW1 and if it is down
>> then it goes by GW2. If GW2 is again up, then it becomes to use GW1.
>>
>> Somebody was able to implement some configuration of this type and could
>> help me with it or indicate some reference to me?

> i believe heartbeat is what you are looking for
> http://www.linux-ha.org/

Mmm... but, according to I know, Heartbeat is for implementing HA
between two physical servers. To which I talked about with GW1 and GW2
is to two Internet providers.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37