On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:53:59 -0500, Chris Jones wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 01:00:53PM EST, Camaleón wrote:

>> Is there any way I can instruct Mutt to automatically downloads the
>> text message (body) but ask me what to do with the attached files (get
>> them, view them, store them, leave them...)?
>
> I download mail form Gmail accounts locally via POP3 + fetchmail, but I
> thought IMAP only downloaded the header by default.

Once you click to open the e-mail in pager, it downloads the complete
message (haeder, body), attachments included :-(

> Anyway, did you try 'v' for view-attachments?

Yes, that works as expected, I can see the attahched files by pressing
"v".

But what I need is to prevent those big files from being downloaded
unless I really want to proceed.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón