Hi,

I have an Acer Aspire 5315 laptop, Intel GMA965 chipset, with Debian Testing
installed. Today morning I've made an system upgrade. Since then, when
kernel 2.6.32-trunk-686 is loaded, the laptop is powering off  suddenly, few
minutes after boot. If I choose the old kernel the symptom do not happens.
Is any bug or there are some config to do?
In time: another machine, a desktop, with the same distro, was upgraded too
and didn't show any problem with the new kernel.

Best regards,

--
Márcio H. Parreiras

GNU/Linux Professional

Tel.: (31)9632-0320

Pedro Leopoldo - MG – Brasil

*** As melhores soluções em Informática ***

 - Monitoramento e filtragem de Internet -

 - Servidores e Estações de Trabalho -

 - Controladores de Rede -

 - Sistemas Virtuais -

"A caixa dizia: Requer MS Windows ou superior, então eu instalei Debian/GNU
Linux!"
http://www.debian.org/index.pt.html

"The box said: Requires MS Windows or better, then I installed Debian/GNU
Linux!"
http://www.debian.org/index.en.html

Codificação de caracteres / Character encoding: Unicode (UTF-8)
.