On 17 February 2010 13:08, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
<edua...@kalinowski.com.br> wrote:
> On 02/17/2010 11:03 AM, Kelly Harding wrote:
>>
>> Was still true as of last year sometime, last I checked the 64bit
>> flash plugin was in alpha, but i suspect its probably gone past beta
>> by now?
>>

> I'm not sure, I guess it's still called "alpha". But that's just a label,
> it's as stable as the 32-bit version.

I found iwhen I last used it it caused Firefox to crash if I went to
BBC iPlayer.

The other problem was when the 64bit version didn't work, the 32bit
version was run a wrapper and was a resource hog from hell.

Certainly not a pleasant time with flash in that regard :/

Will give it a try another time and see if it has improved at all...

kelly