More information

On 20100312_092355, Stephen Powell wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 01:42:16 -0500 (EST), Paul E Condon wrote:
> >
> > I have a cheap flat screen monitor on one of my computers. I works
> > nicely, but not perfectly with Lenny. But in a much inferior way when
> > I switch to Squeeze.
... snip

Both Lenny and Squeeze on this computer are recent, clean installations,
each in its own separate partition. Both installations were done with
tasksel set for Desktop Environment and Base System. The log file is
from the Squeeze install, which is the one that I am most desireous of
fixing.

--
Paul E Condon
pecon...@mesanetworks.net