Hello,

Running Lenny do I want to create a simple but lengthy (up to three hours) MP4
video in Youtube resolution  which is made of nothing but text.
The display should show transcript or translation of a speech (actually MP3),
which is being played back.

Above the scolled text should be a permanent headline showing the title and the
chapter number and probably a timestamp.
Below this headline should the speech-text be scolled up (pixel line by pixel
line).

I have not been successful in searching through google, maybe you can give some
hint concerning the expressions to seach for.

I am an absolutely newbie concerning video.
With which applications or scripting tool can I achieve such in Debian Lenny?
Do you know of examples?
What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance

Hugo Wau