On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 03:39:47PM -0400, Celejar wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:15:40 +0100
> pch0317 <pch0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Celejar wrote:

> > > "Can't boot up" means what, exactly?
> > >
> > > Celejar
> > >
> > When I enable wlan and bluetooth at start I can see:
> > grub 1.98 with linux-2.6.32-trunk-amd64
> > and black screen apear, nothing else.

maybe change the grub line (press edit at boot up time on the grub
screen) delete out the quiet option and boot and see where it gets upto.
also maybe try single user mode. and lastly did you try the magic sysreq
keystroke to see if the kernel is listening to stuff.

I have a problem on my hp mini (just started recently), it gets stuck
when my wireless / bluetooth / 3g wan is enabled - I have a rfkill
switch on the box, seem like the kernel is having a hard time
initialising stuff.  went it happens I disable the things via the kill
switch and it progress on and then once it started i turn them back on
with the kill switch - all is okay

--
"September the 4th 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers.  It's a day I
will never forget."

        - George W. Bush
10/18/2004
Marlton, NJ