> Has this card worked for you with Linux in the past?  Or is this a
> fresh install?

It's been working for me well for both Windows and Linux for a certain
amount of months. Over the last few weeks I've been having trouble
connecting to my router and have been seeing abnormal behavior from
the Ethernet led on my router. Restarting my system was the only thing
that would fix it.

> Do that last.

Alas, I already did it, but even my Windows partition doesn't seem to
see any ethernet interfaces. I'll post the output of the lspci command
in the morning, because right now I'm too drunk to type.

Thanks.