Sushil Mishra skrev:
When i try to open pymol by terminal thsi is producing fallowing error--

sus...@sushilnb:~$ pymol
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/pymol//__init__.py", line 32, in <module>
    from copy import deepcopy
ImportError: No module named copy
sus...@sushilnb:~$

I do not remember having had such a problem with pymol in debian. As I understand it, the command "from copy import deepcopy" is the first to run at all.

Given that the module copy is in the python standard library, I find it surprising that it is not found. Do you have any problems with other python programs?

Can you run the line
python -c "from copy import deepcopy"
without problems (errors)?

/ johan