Am So, 2003-09-07 um 21.11 schrieb Mario Vukelic:
> On Son, 2003-09-07 at 21:05, Joerg Rossdeutscher wrote:
>
> > A lot of banks here in germany allow online banking for linux only with
> > netscape 4.
>
> I've never seen one.

Mine. :-)

Gnucash would run also, so I don't blame them. But I don't like that. I
want browserbased or no onlinebanking.

>  You probably don't even get
> security fixes fo NS 4 anymore!

Uninteresting, since one would use NS4 only with the bank's site. They
don't need to hack me. They own everything I have... :-)

Bye, Ratti

--
 -o)    fontlinge  | Font management for Linux  | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\                                  http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/