Hi,

I have my sympa web setup with a suexecusergroup to sympa sympa. However
it seems that when I do a list creation via the web interface,
everything in the /var/lib/sympa/expl/listname directory gets the
default apache setup for the owner and group, i.e. www-data:www-data.
Doing a (trimmed down) ps (of pgrep sympa) gives:

UID CMD
www-data /usr/bin/perl -U /usr/lib/cgi-bin/sympa/sympa_soap_server.fcgi
www-data /usr/bin/perl -U /var/www/sympa/cgi-bin/wwsympa.fcgi
www-data /usr/bin/perl -U /usr/lib/cgi-bin/sympa/sympa_soap_server.fcgi
www-data /usr/bin/perl -U /var/www/sympa/cgi-bin/wwsympa.fcgi
sympa /usr/bin/perl /usr/lib/sympa/bin/sympa.pl

Obviously, the suexecusergroup isn't being applied to the fcgi scripts.
Anyone have the answer for why it is not? Or alternatively should it
work and should I be digging deeper into the logs, i.e. I have a config
error somewhere?

thanks,
-jeff