I just migrated my new workstation from Lenny to Squeeze (the workstation is
all relatively new hardware, so Lenny was just a bit too old to have correct
drivers for everything).  Most things are working fine, but I have a couple
of minor questions.

1.  In Nautilus, I can't figure out how to make the navigation bar the
default when looking at folders (ie, the window in which one can type a
location).  I can make any particular window give me a nav bar by hitting
Ctrl-L, but I would like that to be the default.

2.  On Lenny, there was a menu app which, amongst other things, did CPU
speed-testing.  I believe it also showed the properties of the various
hardware (processor, memory, hard drive, etc).  Is that still available?  I
can't find it on the menus (alas, I can't remember the name; I only had
Lenny for a few days).

Thanks in advance for any advice,
-PT