On Du, 04 iul 10, 12:41:12, Scott Lair wrote:
 Using squeeze with the lxde desktop.  I installed google chrome and
 when I click on a link with a mailto:, chrome opens up another
 browser window and waits.

 I noticed that under gnome it works fine - calls up evolution like
 it should.

 Is there a setting or something in lxde that would fix this?

Try LXDE Menu ->  Preferences ->  Preferred Applications

Regards,
Andrei

Thanks Andrei,

No effect with that - I tried icedove and evolution, still pulled up
 a new window in chrome when a mailto: item is clicked.

Is there any other way to set this in LXDE?

thanks,

Scott