Hello,

I'm trying to use a usb key as installation media. I followed the
instructions given here earlier but Unetbootin but did not produce a
bootable stick. When trying to boot with that stick I get an error that says
"*No* DEFAULT or *UI configuration* directive found". I tried running it
again but that didn't work either. There seems to be lots of *notes* about
creating bootable usb sticks scattered around various places, but none of
the ones I have read give complete information. Is anyone who knows how this
is done willing to write instructions?

I'm not subscribed to the debian-user list. Please reply to my e-mail
address.